Monday, February 6, 2012

Owl be glad when this arrives…

a owl blankie

I ordered this off of etsy today for baby Martin! I mean how stinking cute is that?

Just a quick update:

18 weeks down 20ish weeks to go!

LOVING some milk these days?

baby Martin is moving all around

Still not finding out… but if I was my ultrasound appointment is Feb 13th! hope to get some sweet profile and feet  pics!

oh and one more.. I have stated wearing nursing pads…. yes already at 18 weeks :/ oh the joys !!

I guess that’s the main updates, I am busy busy planning big brothers 3rd birthday party. We will be having his party at home this year!

Oh and I FINALLY found some fabric I LOVE for the bedding … SEW let the SEWING start!  I decided to stick with the neutral colors I had picked out first!

I cant wait to get the nursery together I remember when I was expecting Nate and we had finished his room I would go in there at night  all by myself turn on his lamp and  lullaby cd and rock in his glider…I SOOOO look forward to being able to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment