Monday, January 23, 2012

MAYBE a Nursery Idea Sneak peak

Well now what… I have been searching for fabric to make some cute gender neutral crib bedding and everything I put together… looks like it would be adult bedding arrrg bedding

rhbc_prod227473

CL_Manhattan

although I do LOVE LOVE LOVE this

nursery

so I went another route today and came up with this it is not a for sure thing but it is an idea I am tossing around. Some WILL say its to girlish or boyish or ugly or whatever so keep in mind I am telling you I am considering using this and I am not really asking permission so if you don’t have anything nice to say…. well don’t say anything at all!

big top baby

I think those colors can be neutral! but I like the way crib skirt below is and I love the chevron fabric….

Ruffled_Crib_Skirt_Baby_Bedding_1

yes your right I should have my 16week post up already.. I am working on that too! I also have a VERY special 3rd birthday to plan…. I can NOT believe this baby will be 3 in 63 short days.. where has the time gone ?

babynate

this ones free… I cant believe I will be holding a newborn again soon eeekk so excited

mommanate

 

Hope everyone enjoys there week!

No comments:

Post a Comment