Monday, February 13, 2012

moving right along

Today was our “half way” ultra sound and Dr. appointment. I am so excited  it is time to get things moving.. speaking of moving this baby doesn’t stop! With Nate my placenta was in the back and I felt him move a few times a day at this point, this time my placenta is in the back and I can feel this little bambino moving all around… I LOVE IT!

ANYWHO back to what I was trying to say, we had our ultra sound this morning that would normal be the gender revealing ultrasound (which if you know us you know we are not finding out) . We saw a healthy healthy growing baby measuring 2 days further than my due date but that’s  fine by me! Heart rate was 142! Secretly I thought after today I would have more of a feeling of what it is maybe because secretly I was thinking I would sneak a peak the ultrasound tech may slip up and say something… but not so much! When I was expecting Nate I had a strong feeling early on that he was a boy.. and I was right, what do you expect? HA! but this time is different I don’t have a strong feeling. If I HAD to guess I would say boy… but is that because I know no different? maybe so, or is it because almost everyone well EVERYONE except my mother is saying girl… and you know as well as I do moms are ALWAYS 99.9% right most of the time.  So I still have not made up my guess yet but soon I will. I ALMOST caved and bought an intellagender test.. but I didn’t!

After the Dr. today we came home and I ordered the crib! I have uploaded 2 pictures of it because one had girl bedding and one has white bedding just showing you it with two different styles!  oh and the one I actually ordered is the antique white finish but I didn’t want the girl bedding to throw you off!

crib2

crib

So here’s to nursery planning started! I cant wait to have a nursery in this house again ! NOTHING like loving on a newborn!

2 comments: