Saturday, February 11, 2012

16 weeks belly pic.. even if I am 19.5 weeks now!

I have been bad AWFUL at taking belly pics like I said I was going to! I just stay so busy and by the time I think of it I usually can not even remember what week I am at that point but when I uploaded my circus pictures(that post is next) I found this and thought I would document… the pic looks like Nate took it but really is was on my jewelry box leaning on an earing so it wouldn’t fall off with the self timer on….

GEDC1070

and yes I look much larger than 16 weeks but I really was 16 weeks in this picture! I am feel like this baby is a lot lower than Nate was! Also I am so excited MONDAY we go for our checkup and ultrasound! Even though we are not finding out the sex of the baby I cant wait to see some face shots! Also thinking about a 4d ultrasound I would love to have one but not sure if I want to pay that $$ and not be able to watch the screen just to make sure I don’t see what the baby is!?

No comments:

Post a Comment