Wednesday, February 8, 2012

“I don’t want a rain bis-ic” and Yo Mama jokes

Yesterday on our way to school this was the conversation between Nate and I …

Me: Nate I am going to stop and get me a biscuit

Nate: I wanna bis-ic

Me: Do you want a sausage biscuit or plain biscuit

Nate I don’t wanna sausage bis-ic I wanna bis-ic

Me: ok so you want a plain biscuit?

Nate: NO!!! I don’t wanna rain bis-ic .. I WANNA BIS-IC!!!!!!

Me: realizing he wants a plain biscuit  says “ ok ill get you a biscuit”

I order we get the food I had him his he takes a bite

Nate: mom what is a rain bis-ic

Me: I dunno?!

Nate: is this a rain bis-ic? what kind of bis-ic do you have?  I like rain bis –ics!

Me: I have a meat biscuit( if I would have said chicken he MIGHT woulda freaked out wanting chicken nuggets! )

Yo MAMA joke?! maybe

In the car this morning we get the the stop sign at the front of our neighborhood and Nate yells from the back

“HEY MOM you forgot something” I said “WHAT?!” his response…… “YOUR MAMA” … umm this kid has joke?! ha-ha I said “ My Mama is Uma” and he responds with “Uma my bestfrand”   awe sweet baby!

oh one more..

Today is NATEDAY! we went to the salon this morning and Nate got a big boy haircut it looks presh! On the way home (nap time was 1.5 hrs. ago and had been skipped mind you) he said in a REAL drowsy voice “its almost time to go sleep”? eyes trying there hardest to stay open and 2 seconds later he was OUT!!

We NEVER know what this kids is going to say!! He keeps us on out toes and I love it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment