Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the blog blahs

I have needed to update the blog for a few days but have neglected to do so. I decided I better do it before it is brought to my attention ah hem Brooke! So here goes…

I got my baby crib in and LOVE it!! I have n0t taken a picture of it in the room yet to post because the room is a far cry from done so I will wait until its done to do a nursery reveal. Also my sweet husband with the help of our sweet friends painted the nursery when he had a long weekend! I am so glad it is finished that was the most dreadful part!

I am still searching for the most perfect piece for a changing table here are a few things I like so if I can find something similar I will be happy!

baby_room_065

Photo_Video_956038593_medium

57561701456930601_Qy0YIP0I_c

Yes I know those are all so different but   I like them all!

Photo_Video_25824054538539781802163_medium

THAT is my favorite! ahhh beautiful!  as for bedding,… well maybe I wont use crib bedding HA! I actually bought some that I plan to take back, which I did the same  thing with Nate so I am not surprised!  But I got it home and its just too boyish! I need something more neutral…which by the way if you are thinking of not finding out what you are having until delivery date…well think long a hard because this is the craziest mind game I have ever played with myself.  Not to mention it would just be easier to know. So I hope waiting pays off the day the baby is born I hope it is as exciting as everyone says because right now frankly I am over it!  Here is the bedding that is going back and I know there are fish above the bed but it really didn’t look so boyish in the store…

 

large-bingoindigocrib

This week we have a sweet sweet boy around while his parents are on a trip. I  have not had time to take pictures of the things we did today so I just took this crapy one with the computer, by the time we leave that will be a whole blog post I am sure!

Photo_00005

oh just a quick baby update I am 22 weeks now the baby is 11inches and about a pound! time is going so quickly! I have 126 days to go until due date that is…eeek that’s not long when I have wedding showers, beach trips, girls trips weddings, birthday parties etc.. between now and then! 

Have a good week my friends!

“I will praise you as long as I live, and in your name I will lift up my hands."  Psalm 63:4

1 comment: