Wednesday, February 15, 2012

will you be my Valentine?

We started celebrating Valentines day Saturday with our ABS class. We had our 2nd annual Valentines Banquet! It was beautiful yummy and lots of fun(if I do say so myself). Brooke and I worked had planning, cooking and decorating  which I think everyone was pleased with!! here are a few pictures from the event…

GEDC1089

umm yes that is 2 chocolate fountains!

GEDC1090

GEDC1091

GEDC1092

are we a beautiful group or what?!

GEDC1093

ok it was getting late and we were tired… took a break from cleaning to snap a fun picture!

I had a wonderful evening as we ate, visited with each other, ate some more, played the newly-wed game, and ATE SOME MORE!!

Nate had a Valentines party at school yesterday here are a few pictures I snapped during the MADNESS!!

GEDC1109

that’s when he just realized I was there !

GEDC1110

GEDC1113

Babies of hairstylist… what you cant tell?

GEDC1114

telling Jokes?

GEDC1115

GEDC1118

GEDC1120

Nate and Claire

Well this last picture was not on valentines day but it is a picture of my valentines that I love so so much!

GEDC1103

such macho men! hehehe

1 comment: