Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sisterly Love

atracy

Tomorrow is NATEDAY! I always love Nateday but I really love it when my sister and nephew join in on the fun! We never once have had enough time in a day to do everything that we need to get done. When I say that keep in mind we don’t really every plan our day we just do what we wanna but time just goes by too quick!  The one stop we never seem to miss is TARGET! Which I have to admit is one of my most favorite places to shop! So that would explain the photo in the post!

On another note I had my 24 week checkup Monday and everything was great! I didn’t gain any weight the past 4 weeks (yahooooo go me go me go me) my bp was 118/76 almost PERFECT!  baby heart rate was 145 and my tummy is measuring “right on the money”- in my Dr’s words hehe. I will go back in 4 weeks for my glucose test. I am not really excited about it but not dreading it either. I failed my first glucose  test with Nate but passed the 3 hr. one by a lot! So I am actually prepared to fail to first one as long as I pass the second I am a-okay with that! I can not believe how fast this pregnancy has gone by! I cant wait for the day the baby is born so we can finally call it a He (which is my guess) or a She( Shane and Nate’s guess). I cant wait to hold and snuggle this sweet bundle of JOY!  I feel so blessed to have a healthy pregnancy this far praying we keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment