Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Oh yea Ah HEM…. and

see this?

baby

This is a kumquat ..as if you didn’t know. Well what you may not know is there is a baby in my tummy about that size. (awe, yay, hip hip hooray clap clap clap) We are so excited to announce Nate will be a big brother on or around July 5th!! I am 10 weeks pregnant and feeling every bit pregnant. When I was pregnant with Nate my most dominate symptom was headaches!! I remember thinking if I could just lay in a dark quiet room the rest of my pregnancy I MAY can handle this, keep in mind that was before 12weeks because  remember having to hide it that my head hurt because we hadn't shared the news yet…

THIS time lots of things are different, I am usually fine until about 2:00 in the afternoon  after that I stay pretty nauseas, Also this time I have had a lot more gas EWW but really I will just burp out of no where  it is so gross! EXAUSTION is an understatement as well as MOODY … sorry Shane But I am not complaining yet ha-ha, I don’t go back to the doctor until Jan for another checkup. This time around Shane and I have decided not to find out the sex of the baby until it is born…. how fun will that be!! Everyone is not a fan of the idea but when they have kids they don’t have to wait to find out if they don’t want to but we do!  BUT for anyone who wants to guess the sex of the baby the heart rate was 171 at our first ultrasound! Nate's was 167 at his first ultrasound.

1 comment: