Friday, December 16, 2011

11Weeks

11 weeks

Size of Baby: According to Baby Center,the baby is  just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, and is now almost fully formed.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Do I have to answer this one? Up 7 .. yea I know that’s too much so early blah blah blah

Maternity Clothes: Not yet but I love my belly band!

Gender: We don’t get to pick! That’s what Nate will say when you ask him! We wont know until this sweet baby arrives

Belly Button In/Out: Still in


Stretch Marks: Do left overs count Winking smile

Movement: Yes! BUT I cant feel it yet bummer I am ready to feel that feeling again!

Sleep: good until I have to potty!

What I miss: not feeling “normal” but I am not complaining

What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again at the doc Jan 12th

Cravings/Aversions: Anything sour is good with me!

Symptoms: Tired, Hungry, NAUSEAS and VERY MOOODY

Best Moment This Week: Making time for naps that were MUCH needed!

I wont start pictures yet right now I just look fat and that’s not fun… Just a friendly Public Service Announcement….. When you ask someone there due date and your response is ARE YOU SURE as your eyes BULDGE out of their sockets IS NOT A COMPLEMENT  oh also Are you sure there is just one in there is just a dumb question… don’t you think the ultrasound would have shown two by this point? 

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment