Wednesday, December 7, 2011

BEE HIND!!

That’s what I am! BEEHIND on blogging! I guess November got so busy I didn’t make time to blog. So I will briefly catch you up to date and hopefully in December Ill do better. We celebrated my Paws 85th Birthday November 19th! Our family got together at my moms house for lunch. I love getting to see everyone together.

 

 

After my Paws birthday party Shane and I headed to Birmingham with some friends. We ate dinner at O charley’s then headed to the BJCC for the Chris Tomlin concert! It was oh so much fun!

 

Also in November we had our Adult Bible Study Women's’ Retreat. I enjoyed that girls weekend so much. Lots of laughs good food and a trip to all fired up…. I mean who wouldn’t like that?

 

And then of course we had THANKSGIVING!! I love Thanksgiving, family is together and there is always too much food! This year we stayed at Nanas house Thanksgiving eve and had lunch at Nanny and Joes, after that we headed to my sisters house where our family had dinner and we stayed the night Thanksgiving night. BLACK FRIDAY we slept till 8ish then went to the flea markets around town …we stayed away from the craziness! Friday afternoon we headed to a friends house to watch the Iron Bowl on Saturday Ah hem ROLL TIDE I digress …. Friday night we at at Cheddars YUMM every heard of it? if not you should try it that place is delish and so CHEAP! oh and they give you enough food for 4 people just on your one plate!

Thanksgiving pics to come they are not on my computer yet Smile

Today we started out Elf on the shelf adventures! So excited about that now I will at least have that to blog about. This blog has been a jumble of mixed up things but now I am caught up  so I will leave you with this….

martin-0120

1 comment: