Wednesday, December 21, 2011

12 weeks

lime

Size of Baby:  From crown to rump, your baby-to-be is just over 2 inches long and weighs half an ounce, about the size of a lime

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  Do I have to answer this one? Up 7 .. yea I know that’s too much so early blah blah blah

Maternity Clothes: Not yet but I plan to take a shopping trip soon!

Gender: We don’t get to pick! That’s what Nate will say when you ask him! We wont know until this sweet baby arrives

Belly Button In/Out: Still in

Stretch Marks: Do left overs count Winking smile

Movement: call me crazy but I think I felt it yesterday at work… yea yea I know its too early for that most would say but I know the difference between baby moving a gas! it was quick and not hard at all but I am certain it was baby!

Sleep: good until I have to potty!

What I miss: not feeling “normal” but I am not complaining

What I am looking forward to: Hearing the heartbeat again at the doc Jan 12th.

Cravings/Aversions: Anything is good with me!

Symptoms: Tired, Hungry, NAUSEAS and VERY MOOODY

Best Moment This Week: I  was driving minding my own in the left lane when the girl in the right was not paying attention and the car in front of her slowed down, so she ended up rear ending them only to swerve and hit my car… I know it says best moment let me explain… out of that I got an ultrasound and got to see this sweet bambino growing inside of me! It was so cute measuring 5 days further than I am supposed to be and heart just a beating away at 161 bpm! I am so in love with this baby already!

2 comments: