Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Happy BIRTHday AVA SCOTT WEST

Yesterday was a VERY special day! My friend Lindsey “ZZ” had her baby girl Ava Scott. December 20th is actually Lindsey and her dads birthday too! Ava Scott is a beautiful healthy baby girl weighing in at 6pounds 8 ounces and 20 inches long. Lindsey had the best LDnurse Chris(she was my nurse with Nate) and lots of family and friends there to enjoy this special day with her.ava Scott

December 20 2011 was full of fun surprises! Our friend Desha sent us this picture…..desha

followed with “ I am Married” ahhh that’s so exciting! Her and Chuck got married yesterday while on a family trip to Disney!! So excited for her! 

I love this time of year and these thing just make it extra special! Not to mention yesterday was my sister in laws birthday too! Happy Birthday aunt Manny!

GEDC0341

Cant wait to spend Christmas with family! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture with Nate. Can't wait to celebrate with you guys in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete