Monday, January 16, 2012

catching up … 14weeks

Well things have been busy around here we had Christmas with my parents the 7th and headed to New Orleans for the BCS National Championship game. I have been a blog slacker but today is the day to play catch up( this post is written as if I wrote it when I should have)!! first things first my 14 week picture and stats….

GEDC1050

Size of Baby:  according to baby center my baby  from head to bottom, he measures 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and he weighs 1 1/2 ounces.

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  see my next week post after I got to the doctor

Maternity Clothes:  all pants are maternity and most shirts

Gender: We don’t get to pick! We are not going to find out until he/she arrives! We are working on picking out a name for a boy and a girl and man that’s hard!

Belly Button In/Out: Still in

Stretch Marks:  yeap…but they are leftovers

Movement: a few more tiny flutters … not often I am ready for some bigger kicks!

Sleep: good!!

What I miss: DIET MT DEW!!!  and cold sandwich meat…. like Jimmy Johns

What I am looking forward to:  a trip to New Orleans with the hubby, most likely this will be the last trip the 2 of us take before our family becomes 4!

Cravings/Aversions:  this week food has been  my craving, any and/or all of it… not good for the weight gain

Symptoms: Tired, Hungry, NAUSEAS and VERY MOOODY, BUT I think the nauseas-ness is getting better fingers crossed.

Best Moment This Week:  finally celebrating Christmas with my family!

Here are a few pictures from our trip….

GEDC1030

first meal in NOLA… a hot dog from a hot dog man it was delish

GEDC1029

Elephant vs Tiger… ROLL TIDE

GEDC1031

my cute man

GEDC1053

YUMMYO  a caramel apple… yes I ate a lot on the trip

GEDC1061

us outside the Superdome… notice we didn’t have any pictures inside from our seats… BECAUSE WE DIDN’T GET IN Sad smile whaaa whaaa I really wanted to but  we couldn’t see paying the outrageous prices! Oh well I have a feeling that wont be the last National Championship our team plays in!!

No comments:

Post a Comment