Monday, January 16, 2012

15 weeks and a check up

no photo belly photo this week … ekkk what a slacker!

Size of Baby:  according to baby center my  baby is about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces about the size of a apple. 

Total Weight Gain/Loss:  well iam gaining! up 7lbs from my first visit … but I am using Christmas and the trip as my reason.

Maternity Clothes: all pants are maternity some shirts

Gender: We don’t get to pick!  or look, we have decided to wait it out… this is tough

Belly Button In/Out: Still in

Stretch Marks:  yeap…but they are leftovers

Movement: tiny flutters a little more often … not often I am ready for some bigger kicks!

Sleep: good!

What I miss: DIET MT DEW!!! 

What I am looking forward to:  working on the nursery!  I have lots of ideas

Cravings/Aversions: just food! any food your food my food cold food hot food real food snack food.

 Symptoms:  the tiredness isn’t too bad  but hungry is worse, NAUSEAS and VERY MOOODY, BUT I think the nauseas-ness is getting better fingers crossed.

Best Moment This Week: My DR appointment went great! Babys heart rate was 152, I have decided I  have a small feeling were having a boy. I am not sure why but I just have the feeling. It isn’t anywhere NEAR as strong of a feeling that I had of Nate being a boy and it may be just because most people are guessing girl so I am going against the flow hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment