Wednesday, October 26, 2011

My favorite day of the week

Today was a very relaxing, do nothing, hangout with my little guy kind of day! I enjoy these days so much because I know they wont last forever! 

It is very rare that we don’t have anything at all planned to do on  nateday… but today was an exception  We woke up watch Nate's “shows” Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake and the Neverland Pirates! We do this everyday , I enjoy our morning time so much! For breakfast Nate choose an apple! yummy after breakfast Nate looked at me and said “ you you play wif me?” I said sure I would love to he said “ you play wif my toys?” I said sure so we headed to his room… this kids LOVES Choo Choo Train…

Is that not the cutest thing ever?

After he sang we go to playing

GEDC0824

GEDC0833

GEDC0830

GEDC0825

GEDC0834

Today we also worked on potty training a little…

GEDC0841

Played with a sword…

GEDC0844

AND ate candy from last night Smile

GEDC0845

After that we ate dinner which Nate had “cassawoah” and loves it! then we cleaned up and headed to church! I love Wednesday night church! it just pushes us on to the weekend! I am so thankful for our church family, it doesn’t hurt that Nate loves to go to church and after being at home with him all day by my self a little adult interaction is never bad!

SO happy Hump day my friends! Cant wait for our un- eventful weekend ahead! that we have planned.. well we have no plans planned YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment