Thursday, October 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you....

On this day in 1983 a wonderful woman(Nana) did the most amazingly rewarding, trying and hardest thing ever ( all for me- well probably not but i like to think that anyway) and gave birth to a healthly and precious baby boy! Christopher Shane. I am so thankful for this day! Isnt it amazing God has plans for you before you are ever even born? Well the plans for the baby that was born this day 28 (eekkk TWENTY EIGHT ?! when did he get that old!) years ago today included growing up to be the best husband I could ask for as well as a father to Nate that is beyond anything I could have dreamed!

Isnt this cute! Oldie but goodie!



Now this next picture will melt your heart right out......



SEE now your heartless... well not so much because this picture melted your heart but more for laughing OUT LOUD at the first picture I posted in this blog AH HA! caught you :) thats ok if you laugh at it that was a good 10 years ago. And by a good i mean the BEST 10 years of my life cant wait to see what the next 10 years hold! I am so thankful to celebrate today with Shane! Happy Birthday I love you the mostest!








1 comment: