Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Everybodys doing it....

I have decided I am such a follower I would try to get some followers myself and become a BLOGGER! I tried this a few years ago http://srnmartin.blogspot.com/ ...and well I had a baby that took up all my precious time ( i don't recommend starting ANYTHING new with a brand NEW baby at home)and never really got started! I guess I might should start off saying Nates delivery was a breeze and I would do it again in a heartbeat... really like right now but Mr.Hubs isn't so sure its time for that yet so i shall wait...and wait...and wait ha! maybe it wont take that long for me to talk him into it?! Annnywhoo where was I OH yea so I will be posting some pics of Nates birth story soon to "catch us up to date".

I really enjoy reading blogs and I start out on blogs of people I know and that doesn't take me long but the problem with blogging is the "good reads" about an hour goes by ( nates at school or napping) and I have ABSOLUTELY no idea who Iam reading about! I will be laughing so hard my mouth hurts one minute move to the next blog and cry my eyes out, sometimes happy and sometimes sad tears, but hey I am a woman i have the right... right?

So I plan to keep everyone updates on NATEDAY if nothing else! Any of you who know me know my week goes, Monday, Tuesday,NATEDAY,Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday!


This Pictures has NOTHING to do with this post or NATEDAY bc school is not something Nateday consist of BUT i thought it was cute! ... this is my first attempt at adding pics so maybe next time i wont squash the pic up and make it look weird... I am going to need some help with this blogging situation! so until next time

3 comments:

  1. Yay Rissie! Welcome to blogland! Nate is just a DOLL! Come on over and follow me at www.squeezingtheday.blogspot.com. Can't wait for your next post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't tell me you started a blog when I was at the salon today!!! Crazy girl! Glad to have you in the blog world! And tell Shane he ain't getting any younger and y'all need to go ahead and start on baby #2! Haha!

    ReplyDelete