Thursday, October 20, 2011

Daddy needs that....

So Nate and I ran to the store in between school and swim today to pick up a birthday card for dad ( shh don't tell him we waited until today- with good reason of course, so Nate could pick it out himself) and while we were there Nate decided Dad needs that... I turn to see what it is and WHA LAA.....


I mean come on dont yall think dad needs that too? a Diego birthday party!? Well Nate thought this was the best idea yet so i gave in and we had a Diego party tonight at home after dinner!


AND that sweet smile my friends will get you everytime!! Dad really enjoyed his Diego party decorations!


*Disclaimer- I know you noticed that Nates chair doesn't have a cover in it, well that's because he had a little accident in it this morning and the cover is hanging to dry! potty training will be the death of me ...OR the highest record sales Gain Original Scent has ever had! maybe both? we shall see





No comments:

Post a Comment