Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THIS LITTLE BOY MELTS MY HEART

Here is a little peak at a  baby that was born March 26th 2009 at 5:41 pm, weighing in at 7lbs 6ounces 20.5inches.( now weighting 32lbs) I can not believe my baby boy will be 3 next Monday! Where has the time gone? As I think back I remember holding him for the very first time, he sneezed twice as soon as I got him in my arms.. I thought GREAT he is allergic to me … but after that he was fine. I kissed his tiny cold nose and that is still my most favorite Nate sugar spot! He has grown so much in 3 years I cant even believe it!  I fall more in love with him every day as he is growing and learning. I remember thinking will this child ever sleep through the night?  8 weeks he went to his crib and started sleeping through the night.. I didn’t realize that’s fairly early. Then I remember him rolling over for the first time you would have thought he won a Olympic medal… if you asked me or his dad! Walking oh walking I thought for sure he wouldn’t walk until he was 5 but one week after his first birthday he took off and hasn’t stopped running since! He has been potty trained for about 2 months now and it is GLORIOUS!!

nate 3yr

Nathan Connor Martin is a fun loving, smart, handsome, full of life jokester with a side of everything goes in its place and is done a certain way kind of boy! We have been so  blessed to be chosen as his parents! I cant wait to see what he will grow up “to be” although he will always be my baby!! We love you Nate Martin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment