Friday, July 6, 2012

My how fast things change!

We welcomed out sweet baby girl into this world 9 days ago! She came into this world beautiful as she could be  and she didn’t wait around either this girl came on out! She was born at 11:55 am  after only pushing for about 25 minutes! When her brother was born I pushed for 2.5 hours and he wasn’t born until 5:41 pm! I had 2 very different pregnancy's and 2 very different deliveries! Strange huh?!  and now you are thinking what does the title have to do with this… nothing ha but hey I can ramble I have a new born !

When I went to pick Nate up from school on Tuesday he  was so excited to see me, the feeling was mutual UNTIL… in front of everyone he says “mom you have a baby in your belly?” I smiled and said “ no remember she came out, she is waiting on you in the car with dad” and he looks confused and POINTS at my belly and says” OH that’s just food?” … mortified I was! Now keep in mind this was 6 days post deliver… I WAS feeling good about my self I mean I had showered and was out and about… but obviously I wasn’t as awesome looking as I felt HA! Then I realized things have changed.. Isn't it weird that when you get pregnant or when I do anyway I cant wait to stop sucking in (HA) and I cant wait for people to notice my “belly bump” and now after delivery I am trying to find anything to wear that makes me look skinny another HA! and just HOPE no one asks when I am due! well leave it to my 3 year old to point out the obvious! ha! I love him anyway!

So there is you a laugh for the day!

ANNNNND because NO post is complete with out a picture…

.602395_3438160439966_213385078_n

No comments:

Post a Comment