Wednesday, June 6, 2012

36 weeks down 20 days to go…..

Remember this…. 13 weeks

13weeks

Now take a peak at this….what a difference 23 weeks makes!

36 weeks

Now maybe you are looking at the title of tonight's post and thinking… ok 36 weeks down 20 days to go does not make 40 weeks and how can she be so sure… Well let me start by saying I didn’t ask for your opinion on being induced… ok So how I can be so sure is I have the most awesome Dr. on earth and he has set my induction for June 27th……… yea I hear you thinking oh my gosh she is a month away and has an induction set in the books, that’s not a good idea, that’s not letting nature take its course blah blah blah! But my Dr. rocks and that’s how we roll!  I was induced at 39 weeks with Nate and we decided that would be the route we take again… of course if bambino wants to come on its on before then that’s fine with this momma!

So I went last Monday for my check up and I am half a cm dilated… sounds like nothing to me but whatever I am just along for the ride, baby was head down and heart rate was 145! I am now going to the doc every week!  I can not wait to call this baby by its name and stop calling it IT! ha

We have finished the nursery for now here is your peak at it

nurserydone

I loved how it turned out!

We are ready for our new family member to arrive! I have defiantly seen some changes in Nate's behavior which I am hoping wont last long, I know he doesn’t understand why I cant pick him up or get in the floor with him like I have in the past. I am praying for him daily I am sure he is going to do fine I just  don’t want him to feel left out or unloved … sounds dumb when I type it but for real yall I just want him to adjust quick and love his sibling! so feel free to pray for  him too! This weekend he is going to spend some time on the farm at Uma and Mypops while Shane and I finish getting everything settled before the BIRTHday!

1 comment:

  1. EEEKKKKK!!! So close! I can not wait!!! Maybe your water will break while you are doing my hair Monday!! BHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete